Managing DirectorNZCE (CIVIL), DIP MGT, MBA (PROJECT MANAGEMENT), ANZIM
027 439 0334
DDI. 03 353 4144
Rob has 30 years’ experience in the property development and construction industry in New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the Middle East. Rob is the founding director of Inovo Projects (formerly Davis Ogilvie Projects) where he merged his former company, Promanagement to create Davis Ogilvie Projects in early 2010.
Since 2000, Promanagement has provided development planning and project management services to a number of New Zealand’s successful property developers. Since the formation of Inovo Projects, Rob has developed a talented team delivering specialist services including project planning and programming, building damage surveying, project documentation and BIM management.
Rob specialises in the difficult process of setting up and establishing complex projects, particularly establishing the client brief, project feasibility, project planning and establishing the project team. Rob also has a track record in the delivery of projects as a project manager, as well as working in larger teams providing planning expertise and programming.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- NZCE (Civil)
- NZIM Diploma in Management
- MBA In Project Management (Henley Management College, London)
SKILLS, STRENGTHS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Understanding client requirements
- Establishing appropriate teams for the specific project brief
- Developing innovative services to assist client’s needs
- Construction methodologies and strategies
- Project management
- Planning and programming
- Establishing and maintaining management systems
- NZIOB Project Manager of the Year 1996
Inovo Projects and Promanagement (2000 – to date)
- ACS Insurance Claims – Christchurch Earthquake claims settlement project. Programme management, 2012 – currently.
- Endeavour Park, Picton – $3 million of new sportsville facilities for EPPS. Project management, 2010 – 2013.
- Christchurch International Airport Integrated Terminal Project. Construction planning and programming for Hawkins, 2010 – 2012.
- Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin. Construction planning and programming for Hawkins, 2009 – 2011.
- Castle Hill Mountain Village Subdivision – 65 lot subdivision. Project Management, 2003 – 2008.
- Bobs Cove Subdivision, Queenstown – 100 lot residential subdivision. Project Management, 2005 – 2008.
- Huntley House, Christchurch – Luxury accommodation. Project management, 2005 – 2007.
- Dannemora Gardens, Auckland – New 250 apartment retirement village. Development management, 2000 – 2003.
Vision Senior Living and Arrow International (1994 – 2000)
- Waitakere Gardens, Auckland. New 300 apartment retirement village. General Manager, 1998 – 2000. The village won the BOMA residential development of the year in 2001.
- CLEAR Communications Centre, Auckland. Senior Project Manager for the $20 million fit out for CLEAR. This building won the BOMA Commercial building of the Year in 1999.
- Nuticia manufacturing facility, Auckland. New infant and geriatric formula manufacturing facility. Project Manager for Arrow International 1995 – 1996. Won the NZIOB Project Manager of the Year in 1996.