DIRECTOR, LAND DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT, REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL SURVEYORBSURV, MNZIS, RPSURV, LICENSED CADASTRAL SURVEYOR
021 352 689
DDI. 03 353 4149
Peter brings 30 years experience in land development and surveying matters from his work in the greater South Island and Auckland regions. As former director of Davis Ogilvie Partners Limited, Davis Ogilvie Projects Limited and Davis Ogilvie Aoraki Limited, Peter has gained knowledge in all aspects of local and regional resource management issues, civil, structural and geotechnical engineering and urban design.
Peter utilises this broad business knowledge and feasibility assessments experience to assist clients in making strategic decisions that will achieve superior economic and social outcomes. He is experienced in completing project management tasks through the planning, construction and marketing phases of projects through to the production of certificates of titles.
Peter has significant experience in business development including HR, financial systems, marketing, systems implementation and office management.
Peter’s current work at Inovo includes consultancy roles on a number of multi-lot developments and numerous other land use resource management planning and subdivision projects.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- BSurv (Credit), University of Otago
- Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
- Registered Professional Surveyor
- New Zealand Institute of Surveyors (NZIS) corporate member
- Canterbury Area representative of the Consulting Surveyor Division of the NZIS
SKILLS, STRENGTHS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Adept at identifying and finding pragmatic solutions to project constraints to allow developments to proceed.
- Has built strong relationships with local and regional council officers, and other complimentary professionals such as valuers, bankers, lawyers, accountants, landscape architects, environmental scientists and utility operators.
- Utilises qualitative and semi-quantitative risk management on key projects.
- Experience with running national workshops for fellow surveying professionals.
- Employs a collaborate approach with others to achieve advantageous results for all.
- Porthaven Storage Units earthquake insurance claim including bank stability, civil services damage, structural damage and ongoing Building Act Section 94 notices.
- Project director for the design and set out of six hydroslide complexes around the North Island.
- Initial master planning and land rezoning for the Highfield Development – a new development to contain 2200 residential and commercial allotments.
- Industrial development at Mill Lane, Ashburton.
- Project director for Lochinver Run, a 110 lot residential development at Lake Tekapo.
- Project director for Copper Ridge, an 80 lot residential development in Christchurch.