We are seeking an experienced Project Planner to join our small, dynamic and growing Auckland-based team, supported by our head office in Christchurch and wider team of around 50, working on a number of exciting new projects.
Applicants must have relevant construction planning and programming or project management tertiary qualifications and at least five years post graduate experience in New Zealand. Ideally, but not essentially, you will have a project planning or project management background and have worked for a project management or construction company.
The key focus of the role will be planning and monitoring the delivery of projects, on time and across a variety of construction types. The ability to establish and maintain effective and efficient planning systems and communicate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors is essential.
Key attributes include:
- Project planning and programming experience using MS Project and Primavera
- Experience working in the New Zealand commercial construction and property market in a project planning and delivery role
- Building and infrastructure design and construction knowledge
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Networking and business development understanding
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
An attractive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications. Applications, including CV, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.