Inovo Projects provides specialist project planning, project management and land development consultancy services for a wide range of corporate, government and private clients throughout New Zealand in commercial, industrial, accommodation, transport and infrastructure fields.
We are seeking both experienced Senior Project Managers and Project Managers to join our growing Auckland-based team, supported by our head office in Christchurch and wider team of around 50, working on a number of exciting new projects.
The key focus of the role will be planning and managing the delivery of projects, on time and across a variety of construction types. The ability to establish and maintain effective and efficient planning systems and communicate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors is essential.
Key attributes include:
• Experience working in the New Zealand construction, infrastructure and property sectors in a project delivery role
• Building design and construction and/or infrastructure knowledge
• A working knowledge of the building consent process
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with estimates and schedules
• Contract Administration/Cost Management
• Project planning and programming experience using MS Project
• Working to firm timeframes
An attractive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applications, including CV, are to be sent to email@example.com.