Inovo Projects provides specialist project planning, project management and land development consultancy services for a wide range of clients throughout New Zealand in commercial, industrial, recreation and residential fields.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our small, dynamic and growing Auckland-based team, supported by our head office in Christchurch and wider team of around 50, working on a number of exciting new projects.
The key focus of the role will be planning and managing the delivery of projects, on time and across a variety of construction types. The ability to establish and maintain effective and efficient planning systems and communicate effectively with clients, consultants and contractors is essential.
Key attributes include:
• Experience working in the New Zealand construction and property market in a project delivery role
• Building design and construction knowledge
• A working knowledge of the building consent process
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with estimates and schedules
• Contract Administration/Cost Management
• Project planning and programming experience using MS Project
• Working to firm timeframes
An attractive remuneration package will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applications, including CV, are to be sent to email@example.com.