Dave joined Inovo as a Director in 2012, bringing with him 20 years of project experience in the construction industry. Dave leads the project management team and works as a project director on several major projects at the University of Canterbury and Ara Institute of Canterbury.
Coming from a quantity surveying background, Dave has managed a wide variety of significant construction projects including education, industrial, hospitality, office and retail, and enjoys working closely with his clients to ensure seamless project delivery. Dave’s strengths are in early feasibility development, strategic project planning and establishing quality project teams.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- National Diploma Quantity Surveying
- National Diploma Construction Management
SKILLS, STRENGTHS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Problem solving
- Working with large complex institutions and developing clear objectives and deliverables for projects
- Stakeholder and user group management
- Development planning and delivery of fast-track projects
- Forming project teams and establishing a collaborative environment
- Remediation Manager, University of Canterbury EQ Remediation Project
- Project Director, Ara Institute of Canterbury Redevelopment Project
- Project Manager, University of Canterbury School of Biological Sciences
- Project Planner, University of Canterbury CETF Project
- Project Manager, Port Otago Redevelopment